Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Introductions

vena

Hello everyone.  I thought I would be the first to say hello. My name is Vena, I am 27 and I love Tegan! 

September 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Beck
Site Owner

Hey Vena. Thanks for joining my site and posting in the forums. :) My name is Beck and I'm 18. If anyone else would like to introduce themselves go ahead! 

September 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Maryam

I am Maryam and 31 years old, from Iran. I got to know about Tegan and Sara just some months ago. I regret why I didnt get to know them sooner! And now I m just in love with their music and them. They are very talented and I wonder why they dont have so many fans ..I believe so many people dont know about them yet maybe!I can just say I love all their albums and songs. Its just the fisrt time I ve listened to all songs of anyone's albums!:) I hope with all your hardwork(cool fanpages like this), More people would get to know about Tegan and Sara.;)

--

September 26, 2014 at 4:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Claire

Hi everyone! I'm Claire, 23, from Virginia. I've seen Tegan and Sara in concert three times but it definitely wasn't enough. I really want to see them again before their tour ends. Anyone know when the So Jealous X presale starts?? 

September 26, 2014 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Beck
Site Owner

Claire at September 26, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hi everyone! I'm Claire, 23, from Virginia. I've seen Tegan and Sara in concert three times but it definitely wasn't enough. I really want to see them again before their tour ends. Anyone know when the So Jealous X presale starts?? 

They said in December so probably early December to give people time to order it for Christmas.

September 28, 2014 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

blurryfail

Hi guys, my name is Aurora, i'm italian and I love Tegan and Sara way too much. I've been listening to them for two years, they are the only ones who make me feel better and helped me thorugh shit so many times. One day I really wanna tell them how much important they are for me and oh I'll see them on June 22 in London and I'm already SO SO SO excited I could cry in any moment. Glad to be part of this forum :)

May 14, 2016 at 4:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GeekLoserNerd
Hi all!! I'm coming at you from the UK 😊🤘🖐 my name is Becki and I'm obviously obsessed with Tegan and Sara but who isn't this days lol!! Sadly because of working for Virgin Megastores years ago (i don't know if many of you know this chain) they had a habit of mixing up music genres and unfortunately they did this with TnS so I didn't give them a listen to back then and I regret that immensely... however I am making up for it now!! My first concert will be June 22nd and my second will be June 23rd at the Koko in London. I will fit in seeing them as many times as possible from now on 😋😃and I am hoping this is a start of many concerts and possibly future meet and greets!!! I hope you're doing well, I look forward to sharing our TnS obsessions!!
May 14, 2016 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.